Upcoming 130 bed Aged Care facility
- Management of the DA Planning for this site development.
- Assessment of requirements that will assist with developing the land adjacent to the existing site.
- Management of the development process including formal Pre DA and discussion within the Environmental & Planning Authority.
- Liaison with planners and consultants to meet all statutory requirements.
- The final design is likely to incorporate as follows:
o dementia specific located at ground level
o singles with en-suite across three levels
o basement parking and location of ancillary services
o pedestrian & vehicular access between the two adjacent sites.
- The DA process will require direct management in the following areas:
o an application for lease variation to remove or amend the gross floor cap under the crown lease
o a “Design & Sighting” – essentially a full development application