Momentum Project Group is a Project Management and Development Management firm specialising in residential, commercial, aged care and retail projects.
Our activities include:
- Project Management
- Development Management
- Coordination of Authority Approvals
- Design coordination.
Our Integrated Management System is based on the International Quality Management Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001
- Comply with client specifications and relevant statutory requirements
- Establish and maintain objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating management system inefficiencies
- Define roles and responsibilities of employees to facilitate continuous improvement and management system conformance
- Comply with ISO 9001 and continuously improve the system
- Make available all operating instructions and directions to ensure service consistency for auditing purposes
- Ensure that our employees, and providers of contract services are appropriately qualified and competent
- Monitor, inspect, measure and report the effectiveness of our quality management goals and system.
- To have a growing and sustainable business
- To comply with our legal and safety obligations
- To become a more environmentally aware and sustainable business
- To consistently meet our client requirements
- To improve the performance of our employees through training and consultation.
This statement is issued to indicate our commitment to our clients and our standards of service. The full support of our employees, suppliers and contractors is sought in meeting our commitment.
Momentum Project Group Date: 08/11/2019