Momentum Project Group is a Project Management and Development Management firm specialising in residential, commercial, aged care and retail projects.
Our activities include:
- Project Management
- Development Management
- Coordination of Authority Approvals
- Design coordination
- Post construction services
Our policy is to provide a safe work environment that protects the health, safety and welfare of employees, visitors and other persons at our premises and at work sites.
- Comply with ISO 45001:2018, statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines, including other requirements placed upon the organisation or to which the organisation subscribes
- Establish and maintain measurable objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents, risks, injury or illness, and achieving continual improvement, in line with the strategic direction
- Defining and supporting roles and responsibilities for occupational health and safety, and ensuring required resources are available
- Ensure that purchased equipment and materials meet required standards and do not compromise health or safety
- Monitor, inspect, measure and report the effectiveness of our health and safety programs, in consultation and participation with employees
- Consult with service providers to comply with our occupational health and safety requirements and provide relevant documentation confirming such.
Objectives and targets
- Ensure that health and safety management principles are included in all business activities
- Understand and implement hazard identification and risk assessment practices
- Provide ongoing education and training to all of our employees
- Consult with employees and other parties to improve decision-making in health and safety
- Ensure incidents are promptly investigated and causes are corrected and prevented from reoccurring
- Distribute health and safety information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties to communicate the importance of and facilitating conformance to our requirements
- Provide sufficient resources to ensure health and safety is a central to our workplace
- Ensure effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees
- Achieve zero injuries and harm to all personnel.
At all times the company will maintain health and safety as a priority and will not knowingly demand or expect any person to participate in any activities which are likely to be detrimental to their health or safety.
Momentum Project Group Date: 21/08/2019